Friday, August 26, 2016

Future - Lindsey Sterling Carpenter - My Grandios ness. Is too apropriate and Dont forget the Fallacy

Ok i have not been using this blog too often.    This blog in my name i hope as long as im here with you  will Involve The Future Admiral Lindsey Sterling Carpenter.

Now I have enough Spiritual Energy to pay the universe to be Lindseys Man.

Ok so I just paid the google account on this phone to purchase her book.

I cant wait to read my patriaricle blessing soon,  oh Fek! Ill get it Even if my Sis has to hack lds.org.    which she can 
Bet me! You'd be betting on a fallacy, 

Anyway.   Appropriate? Grandios?  Petal to the Metal Woman.

Am I to talk about the Church? This I could get others acting innoprpiate while im completly Proffesional.

Grandios?  What my linked in page does not say is. Im the partner to the Liahona Bike Company.  I started it too young to do "business" with it.

And i dont remember an elder with one on my service.   Because i consented to the idea that only Rich People buy these bikes.   

Is this not Grandiose for you? Does the Corporation of the Church of Jesus Christ want to go to court?  Or has a mormon with a bike saved you in any way.

Grandios is When I want my Recognition as the King Of Iceland

Grandios is a science Experiment that incorpated a quartz crystal into an Electronic Consoiosness . Not an AI but actual Consousness of a part of the Earth 

Its also "to Grandios to believe " that i wrote a Business Plan. On a brand new business.  And why a website could hold auctions.  I even titled it Ebay.  

Who talked with an anonymous founder of google because I wanted to Pay per Click?

I got way more Too Grandious stuff that gets me into an Asylum.  "no officer that is not a weapen it is a deffense mechanism preventing Bad Cell phone Energy frying your Brain"

Actually I do want my Picture now with my CIA shirt on


Point Blank :The King of Iceland wants to Marry Lindsey Sterling in the San Diego Temple.

That Bitch is Choice above all other women.

I said the B word just to say "your the one around a sailior that communicates"  and that is usually my only problem with Inappropriate ness.

Im thinking.of an news Headline  : King of Iceland, Calls you tube sensation Moving Violinist Lindsey Sterling a Bitch.

Girl on your pirate boat "what is Language Rules?"

Mine is.  If it was not percieved as communicated, try again.

I am very polite, meek but in communication I get used to my shortcuts.   English Words have many many different Meanings.  Shortcuts are used.

















(Posted Unedited on a Phone I bought from a Housless in Need)

"Where not homeless where Houseless" Thank you Katy Pery I love you and we recently liberated Al-karma an Isis Stronghold







No comments:

Post a Comment