Sunday, October 2, 2016

Single ,hunky ,funny, talented, intellectual, supportive, family oriented, stylish, religious me- Lindsey Stirling

Single : YES!

Hunky :
I think that I am large, strong, and sexually attractive









Funny: I have a very dry sense of Humor which is similar to God the Father's Sense of Humor. it could be very funny .. And when they do get it they say it's Hilarious.

Talented:  I'm a talented Community Organizer, Balloon Artist and Hypnotist


Intellectual: Very smart men call me one of the smartest people they know...  it's rare to find someone that smart, but every intellectual will be able to pontificate with me.

Supportive: Girl wait till I get out the memories that are of you(?).. next post

Family Oriented: Is this a question to weather I want children? -- Lindsey I want to see you as a Mother and Great - Great Grandmother


stylish:  I'm as stylish as a Bum in a Bikini...  (I get style and love to peacock )

religious: me

No comments:

Post a Comment