Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stephen J Stirling... ..


Chat Conversation Start
2.7K people like this
Author
Is there anyone that can have a intelligent conversation about Christopher's Sealed Portion.... ???? --- I can.
What's Real? The spirit or dogma?
Regardless on how your Silky Princess feels about me,,, Do I just continue my studies with Chris? Please look at the Paintings in your local ward of any "pictures" or paintings that have renditions of the BoM .. When I was little they always had a band ... Sealed Portion... They don't in Provo Town Hall Ward ... I'd bet the
theyd all be changed.
why then?
"you just have not heard of it yet" -- reegarding the statement. "There is no Sealed Portion"
Lets go see President UkDorff..
I served in Richmond Virginia,,, ever heard of " No more bible we need no more bible?"
There can be no mistake there is a sealed portion..... And I have allowed the feeling and made the choice to believe in that anon .,.
This is a recording of my Testimony....
BTW .. I would like to get to know you personally and ask for your Daughter's Hand in Marrage.. Have you ever "re-activated" someone? I need the kind of help that you get at an AA meeting.
I always thought the La Jolla Temple would be the best for a wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment