Saturday, January 28, 2017

I'm the worst date


Dear Lindsey
I think I know you
and I Think -we Have met
I think I was your worst
Date Ever
-I Have Been In Provo and
suggested that this "Blind" Date
Be In a wheelchair,
I Don't Remember the
conversation that Lead to
a Humiliating Experience
I am sorry
I was only trying to
Help.
I was Not In a space to
"Date" to Marriage.
Mormons get married so
Quickly I was not Capable
ot starting a family
%. So I Never thought the
Blind date was serious.
I thought It was Just
Hanging out as frends.
But my friend Did say
is a Real Date.
It
-
I Distinctly Remember
leaving the Dinner, saw the
wheelchair at the Restroom.
and my friend needed to
go Right then. I was Hopping you
would get Horne. OK


I remember going to
Balloon Confrence
a
and seeing you play In a
Cafeteria. (It may Have Been a
University)
I Remember Being a Balloon Artist
with Tawney Balloons anf
paid to do a
Park and a Neighborhood
party.

I popped the cannon
-never Did it again
CuZ I Did Not Build It
after the Balloon Art was
Done It was time for
you.
The three of us talked
me Lindsey and Tawney.
Just Briefly
That conversation
you were so Happy and
Tawney wanted me to meet
you.
I wanted to see you
play... But my communication
Really screwed up
I was not Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment